In the beginning, I never wore green. After learning about the gems, all look different about them, I just fell in love.
The color has the shades of olive and it's one of the few gemstones that form in only one color.
A beautiful gemstone, it's like the lateness of summer and the onset of fall, when leaves change from green to gold and hang like jewels in the sunlight.
For me, it's the great feeling of the end of summer. Summers lately are so hot, that I'm just waiting for the end of summer...
Some good information about this beautiful gem
- It is associated with the heart chakra, can be used to balance and stimulate the heart chakra.
- A stone of compassion, it has a friendly energy and is excellent for healing. It assists in rebirth and renewal of all kinds.
- Peridot can also bring abundance and prosperity. It enhances the healing and harmony of relationships of all kinds, particularly marriage.
- Another good use with the crystal is healing to lessen stress, especially in relationships, anger and jealousy, slow aging.
- It is also a special gift to celebrate the 16th anniversary of marriage.
- The name Peridot comes from the French word Peritot which means GOLD.
- You can see the conclusion inside.