Many times you hesitate, you are not sure about the length that will be good for you. I get a lot of questions, so decided to arrange a list, that you can keep close to you.
I hope this list will help next time you are not sure, this list is for woman
- 15” - Choker - Fits closely around the neck.
- 16” - Standard Short -Falls at the base of the neck.
- On a petite woman, it will hit your collarbone while for plus size it might feel more like a choker.
- 17” - Average Length - Fits loosely around the neck.
- 18” - Standard Long - A popular choice, that will fall slightly below the collarbone. This length is very popular for pendants which will hang over a crew neck.
- 20” - Falls below the collarbone, perfect for a low plunging neckline.
- 22” - Lays at or above the top of bust.
- 24” - Lays at or just below the center of bust.
Not sure which size you need? .......Add a Chain Extender for adjustable It's always good to have. #viyolijewelrydesign