This year is coming to an end . . . . what a year. It's nice to write about the birthstone, I feel like I've closed a circle in life.
If there is a gemstone that you have any question about, please let me know, in the comments, and I will very happy to write about it. I always look for new information, will see what the new year will bring.
Turquoise is one of the most popular stone colors. It adds a pop of color to any outfit, bringing a welcoming brightness to a basic, everyday wardrobe. It also lifts the spirits and promotes well-being by energizing all chakra centers. Looks fabulous and heals the heart. Good for the soul and the body, it's balancing and brings peace. There is so much information on this gemstone, I'll just point out a few of them.
Turquoise will give us strength when we are exhausted, or depress. If you give a turquoise to someone by a loving friend, that stone will protect the wearer from negative energy and bring good fortune. The turquoise is the symbol of friendship and also brings peace to the home.
It is worn by men and women alike. It is used also in sacred prayer beads, adorns musical instruments, prayer wheels, and bells.
If the Turquoise found its way into our lives, it’s a sign that you’re in need of its healing powers. Like a multi-vitamin for your soul, the Turquoise crystal is a gem when it comes to giving you a charismatic glow that comes from a renewed sense of self-confidence.
- It is a stone which is personal and meaningful to the one who wears it.
- Turquoise is the birthstone of those who born in December.
- Usually, it's used to celebrate the 11 year anniversary
- If placed on the throat chakra releases inhibitions and allows the soul to express itself again. This crystal symbolizes the ocean that floods the earth’s surface. What really makes this gemstone stand out is its natural pattern of spider webbing, or others display spots of brown and black matrix patterning it's thanks to deposits of iron oxides.
- Turquoise promotes leadership, assists in relocation or regular travel associated with career, and helps avoid unwise investments.
- It helps overcome writer’s block and is a stone of clear communication when giving information an especially good amulet for those who work in the law.
- This gem is especially recommended for accountants and computer operators for mental relaxation, for those who work in radio or television, to release anxiety.
- Turquoise is also a very good stone that stimulates and harmonizes the Throat Chakra, making it easier to articulate and bring forth one's deepest wisdom.
- The stone also empowers those who are shy and aids in the knowledge that’s in speaking, from the wholeness of our being, we each have something important to contribute to the collective.
The meaning of the name from French “Turkish stone”. It came to Europe from the mines in central Asia and went through Turkey. Turquoise was mined more than 6,000 years ago in Sinai. The best turquoise comes from Iran, but not much is exported now. Much turquoise comes from Mexico and the United States today.
Share with us if you have something in Turquoise.....