Here we start a new month, the sixth month is here, how time flies. I can still remember the end of last year. Here, again, we start the wedding season and the summer season. Never mind the reason, Pearls are a good friend. They accompany us, sometimes they are better than diamonds. They aren't so expensive and you can change, renew........
- Pearls are the birthstone of June
- The Moonstone is the alternative birthstone of June
- It's a good gift for celebrating the 3rd and the 30th anniversary.
- Pearls represent purity, love, experience, and sexuality.
- It is known as associated with hidden wisdom, patience and through the years, it is a sign of wealth.
- You can make it personalized with the number of the pearl
The pearl doesn't come from the earth, they are formed in mollusks, and they can grow in sweet water or salt water. It begins its life inside an oyster's shell when an intruder, such as a grain of sand or even a piece of floating food, slips in between one of the two shells of the oyster. In order to protect itself from irritation, the oyster will quickly begin covering the uninvited visitor with layers of nacre the mineral substance that fashions the mollusk's shells. Layer upon layer of nacre, also known as mother-of-pearl, coat the grain of sand until the iridescent gem is formed.
If you are planning a joyful occasion for a wedding, bridal party, shower, birthday or any other special day and need custom pieces, please contact me. I'll be happy to create them for you. I love Pearls, you can make what you like, If you see something in the store, but you want to change it a bit, I will be happy to adjust it for you, to make it your story.