Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Additional non-returnable items, Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.
I stand behind my products 100%, and I want you to be happy and enjoy your jewelry. If for ANY unforeseen reason you aren't happy with your purchase. Please note:
- The returned items must be unworn and undamaged.
- Shipping fees are not refundable and you are responsible to ship item back in a secure method.
- Custom-made items cannot be returned. This refers to personalized jewelry and stone set rings that can't be re-sized.
- To get a full refund, item must be returned within 14 days from purchasing. After that PayPal fees can't be refunded (you will get a refund minus PayPal fees).
- Shipping fees (both ways) will not be refunded. If your order is lost I'll refund your money minus the shipping cost.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable) Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 134th Arbel Street Alfei Menashe IL 4485100.
Gifts If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Shipping To return your product, you should mail your product to: Vicky Ehrman 134th Arbel Street Alfei Menashe IL 4485100
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.